Become a member of the MLTA of NSW
The MLTA of NSW:
- supports teachers and learners of Languages throughout NSW by providing quality services, including Professional Development opportunities, student activities, representation at state and national levels and consultancy.
- aims to encourage and promote the learning of Languages as an essential part of the school curriculum.
The MLTA of NSW is:
- supported by the Professional Teachers’ Council of NSW (PTC)
- affiliated with the Australian Federation of Modern Language Teachers’ Association (AFMLTA)
- affiliated with the Federation Internationale des Professeurs de Langues Vivantes (FIPLV)
Members benefit from:
- latest developments in language teaching education through professional development activities (BOSTES accredited)
- AFMLTA journal Babel and MLTA journal Accents,
- competitions and scholarships for promoting languages with students
Click below for links to the new 2017 membership forms. An invoice will be then emailed to you for payment.
Apply for Individual Membership ($80 / $50)
Apply for Schools Membership ($210 / $420)