Become a member of the MLTA of NSW
The MLTA of NSW:
- supports teachers and learners of Languages throughout NSW by providing quality services, including Professional Development opportunities, student activities, representation at state and national levels and consultancy.
- aims to encourage and promote the learning of Languages as an essential part of the school curriculum.
The MLTA of NSW is:
- supported by the Professional Teachers’ Council of NSW (PTC)
- affiliated with the Australian Federation of Modern Language Teachers’ Association (AFMLTA)
- affiliated with the Federation Internationale des Professeurs de Langues Vivantes (FIPLV)
Members benefit from:
- latest developments in language teaching education through professional development activities (NESA accredited)
- AFMLTA journal Babel and MLTA journal Accents,
- competitions and scholarships for promoting languages with students